Repairs to machines still inside the warranty period given by the seller of the machine at time of purchase. These repairs are ONLY manufacturing faults, and anything regarding maintenance of the machine is at customers expense.
Requirements for warranty processing
- Customer name, address and phone no.
- Machine model, serial no. and engine no.
- Purchase receipt or copy showing date of purchase.
- Machine must have been properly maintained to be covered by warranty.
- Warranty period must be determined by warranty dealer, not staff at point of sale.
We are the Warranty Agents for:
- Briggs & Stratton
- BAR Pressure cleaners
- Cub Cadet
And many more please contact us in store to find out if we do repairs on your machine